Welcome to Western Christian's Online Enrollment Process!
Below are direction for New Families and Current Families
Here are the 123's for every new student:
- Apply - we use an online form for PreK-12th grades.The application fee is $75.00 for each application
- Set up your (K-8th) child's entrance assessment. Call the admissions office (503)363-200 ext.105) to set up an assessment appointment. This assessment will help us determine the best possible placement for your child. This is required for every new K-8 student. EXPECTION: If your child has a recent assessment from another school, this can be submitted in leiu of taking our assessment.
- Enroll - this is the last part of the process and is online as well. You will receive a link to enroll once all parts of the application process are complete.
- The process begins with setting up an "New Application" account by clicking the link below
- You will receive an email verification link, as part of the initial set up
- Once your email has been verified, please login to your account and “Create A New Student Application” for EACH child, if you have more than one applying.
- Select the PreK-12 Grade Application
- You will now have the flexibility to login and out of your account at your convenience.
- Once your child’s application has been submitted, the final step, you can now login anytime to track your child's admissions status.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR STUDENT'S APPLICATION
If you started an application already but didn't finish, just CLICK HERE to get to the login page to continue!
- Log into your FACTS Family Online Account (Parents Web)
- Select Apply/Enroll on the left menu
- Select "Application" to start the form - (this is for adding a new child to the school, not a current student)
Do not hesitate to call us with any questions if you get stuck in the process! We are here to help. 503-363-2000
Quick Links: Tuition Costs & Financial Aid
Western Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Western Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.