Welcome to Western Christian's Online Enrollment Process!
NOW Accepting Applications for 2021-2022
Below are direction for New Families and Current Families
Here are the 123's for every new student:
- Set Up - an appointment to tour the school and meet the Principal. This is optional, but a good place to start if you are not familiar with Western, email the admissions office for a tour.
- Apply - online for PreK-12th grades.The application fee is $75.00 for each application.
- Enroll - You will receive a notification and a link to enroll once the application process is complete.
The process begins with setting up an "New Application" account by clicking the link below
- You will receive an email verification link, as part of the initial set up
- Once your email has been verified, please login to your account and “Create A New Student Application” for EACH child, if you have more than one applying.
- Select the PreK-12 Grade Application
- You will now have the flexibility to login and out of your account at your convenience.
- Once your child’s application has been submitted, the final step, you can now login anytime to track your child's admissions status.
CLICK HERE TO START A NEW STUDENT'S APPLICATION
If you started an application already but didn't finish, just CLICK HERE to get to the login page to continue!
- Log into your FACTS Family Portal Account
- Select Apply/Enroll on the left menu
- Select "Application" to start the form - (this is for adding a new child to the school, not a current student)
- For a current student you wish to re-enroll, just click "Enroll / Re-enroll" to begin that process.
Do not hesitate to call us with any questions if you get stuck in the process! We are here to help. 503-363-2000
Fiancial Aid has been suspended at this time. Please check with the admissions office for further information. Tuition Costs
Western Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Western Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.